Just so you know

Just so you know, while there will be mention of adult products, I'm not going to go into graphic details about anything. Even still, I realize that not everybody wants to read about adult products, so those will have a disclaimer at the top of each post :)

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Sneak Peeks

Hey everybody, I wanted to give you a little taste of what's to come in the (hopefully) near future.  I'll be giving you my first blog review of an adult toy in the next week or so! Isn't that exciting! Well, if you don't find that exciting, you might find some new candles or massage oil or even some awesome fleece leggings to be a bit more exciting.  I'm really excited about the fleece leggings myself, I mean come on, they're soft and squishy and uber comfy. I think the only down side is that they're not going to fit a lot of people.  Maybe we'll get lucky and I can talk my fiance into trying them on to see how big you can be and comfortably wear them.  And if not, then there's still the awesome candles to read about!

PS: There will be a shredder too.  I'm not sure when.  But expect it.  You have been informed.

No comments:

Post a Comment