Just so you know

Just so you know, while there will be mention of adult products, I'm not going to go into graphic details about anything. Even still, I realize that not everybody wants to read about adult products, so those will have a disclaimer at the top of each post :)

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving everybody!

Hey y'all! Jul!a here, and I just wanted to wish everybody out there reading a Happy Thanksgiving.  I'll be spending mine with my sister and grandmother, while my fiance stays back at home with my mom and both of our families there. 

This is the time of year that we all come together with our families (even if those families are just made up of close friends) and be thankful for everything that we do have.  Life is not about having the most, being the best at everything, or always having to win.  Life is about being happy with what you do have, and making the most of the time we have on this planet.  So go forth, wish somebody else a wonderful holiday, and enjoy yours as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment