Just so you know

Just so you know, while there will be mention of adult products, I'm not going to go into graphic details about anything. Even still, I realize that not everybody wants to read about adult products, so those will have a disclaimer at the top of each post :)

Monday, February 28, 2011

Silicone Sports Watch

A new craze, similar to that of maybe Silly Bandz, or those silly "sex bracelets" from almost a decade ago, this watch is trendy, but also useful.

You can get it in a plethora of random colors, the picture to the left doesn't even show all of them.  They're also available all over the internet, and in a whole bunch of random stores as well.

I found mine at Walgreens.  I know, I shop there a lot.  However, this link will take you to a page where you can buy one, or two, or however many, from any host of online retailers. 

As you can see in the picture to the right, mine is a really bright pink.  If my memory serves me correctly, I saw a whole slew of them in neon colors at Walgreens.  I admit, I bought it purely as an impulse: it was hot pink, and it was $3, I had to have it.

It's pretty darn stretchy too, but be careful when stretching it, because you might end up popping the watch component right on out! Seriously! I did it a few times, and after watching my husband get it back in, I'm finally able to do it myself.

When you look at the back of the watch, you'll see that little gray spot with the two buttons, well those buttons help set your watch!  Press the top "A" button twice to reach the setting for the date, then press the bottom "M" button to cycle through all the numbers you need.  After you set the time, it'll go back to normal.  You'll know it's back in the right spot if you see a blinking "hello" between the top hour number and the bottom minute number.  If you get the time with a blinking date, you went once too far (unless you want that feature) and all you have to do is just cycle back through and pay attention to where you stop.

For fit, well, my wrists are just under 6" around and there's plenty of wiggle room here.  My husband's wrists are about 7 1/2" around, and while these are a little tighter on him than on me, they're still pretty comfortable.

All in all, for a few bucks, I'm pretty impressed.  I've had this watch since some time in December I think, and I haven't managed to kill it yet, which is more than I can say for the other $20 watches I had been buying.  It says that it's water resistant but not waterproof, which roughly translates to "shower = ok, tub = bad," so I just prefer to avoid wearing it near any kind of water situation.  Take it off when you shower, and it'll last you a long time.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful advance silicone watches have formal look, sturdy and comfortable fit or lightweight material. All these watches are highly flexible, anti-allergic and heat resistant.
    pink silicone watches

    ReplyDelete